Grab this amazing collection of Air Fryer Vegetarian Recipes that are incredibly delicious and made healthy in a super easy way! It's hard to believe that you get perfectly crispy and fried vegetables using air fryer in just little oil and absolutely without eggs!
If you are looking for a healthy fried food, you must try this collection of Air fryer Vegetarian Recipes. There is no version of fried food that can be really healthy and yield the same texture or flavor in less time, unless made using air fryer. Whether it's a snack, side dish, dessert or a vegetable curry, you can air fry them in minutes with minimum prepping time.
I am in so much awe of Air Fryer as it has considerably reduced my cooking time and I have been curating several recipes using it. Once you get a hang of it, you don't have to be an expert and the smart device handles it all. These vegetarian and egg free air fryer recipes are boasting of fresh ingredients that are drizzled with little oil and have savory, sweet or zesty flavors from a hearty snack, grilled fruits,or vegetable curry. You can't miss this dose of deliciousness!!
- Why Would You Love This Collection of Air Fryer Recipes?
- What is an Air Fryer?
- Oven Vs Air Fryer
- Collection Of 10 Air Fryer Vegetarian Recipes
- 1. Air Fryer Broccoli and Potatoes
- 2. Air Fryer Paneer Popcorn
- 3. Air Fryer Cucumber Chips
- 4. Air Fryer Beet Chips and Fries Two Ways
- 5. Air Fryer Pakora- Onion and Potato Fritters
- 6. Air Fryer Grilled Peaches- Vegan
- 7. Air Fryer Cucumber Fritters- No Breading
- 8. Air Fryer Carrot Fries
- 9. Air Fryer Fried Banana
- 10. Air Fryer Corn on the Cob -Indian Style
Why Would You Love This Collection of Air Fryer Recipes?
- A Humble Collection of Indian and World Air Fryer Recipes
- Egg free Vegetarian Recipes.
- Flavorful, Nutritious and Low Calorie
- Weight Loss friendly
- Kids Friendly
- Snacks, Desserts and vegetables.
- If you are a fan of oven, all recipes include the steps to make them in oven as well.
- A few are vegan and gluten free (the rest are easily convertible)
- The Best Air Fryer Vegetarian Recipes Ever!
What is an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses hot air circulation to cook food, giving it a crispy texture similar to deep frying but with significantly less oil. It typically consists of a heating element and a powerful fan, which work together to circulate hot air around the food, cooking it evenly and quickly.
Air fryer promotes healthier, faster and versatile cooking. It's a healthier alternative for those who want to reduce their oil consumption. Air fryers produce crispy and crunchy exteriors on foods like french fries, chicken, and onion rings, giving you that satisfying texture without the excess oil.
Oven Vs Air Fryer
Oven and air fryer cooking are both popular methods of preparing food. Ovens are versatile and suitable for a wide variety of cooking methods and larger meals, but they often require more time and oil for certain textures. Air fryers, on the other hand, are faster, use less oil, and excel at creating crispy exteriors, making them ideal for smaller, quick-cooking portions and snacks. The choice between the two depends on your specific cooking needs and preferences.
Ovens generally require longer cooking times and more oils making them suitable for slow roasting, baking, or cooking large batches of food.
Since Air fryers cook food much faster than ovens and need minimum oil and they are ideal for quickly preparing smaller portions of food, like frozen snacks, fresh vegetables, and fruits.
Collection Of 10 Air Fryer Vegetarian Recipes
Yes, air fryer cook vegetarian food nicely. From peppers, zucchini to potatoes, sweet potatoes, crispy onions, fritters, desserts, to pumpkin, salad, curry, air fryer roasts vegetarian food crispy and crunchy.
Vegetable fries- carrot, sweet potato, potato, zucchini, pumpkin, beet chips, paneer and so many more.
Yes, absolutely. Indian recipes using air fryer turned out well using little oil. I have tried onion fritters, potato fritters, banana chips and a lot more.
You May Also Like:
More Healthy Vegetarian Recipes:
- Crispy Air Fryer Rice Paper Dumplings (Vegan GF Recipe)
- Ginger Tea Recipe | How To Make Ginger Tea for Acid Reflux
- Air Fryer Broccoli Potatoes Recipe (Best Vegan GF)
- Air Fryer Cucumber Fritters (No Breading Quick Snack Recipe)
- Air Fryer Cucumber Chips (Vegan Quick Snack)
- Easy Indian Onion Chutney Recipe (No-Cook Dip For Poppadoms)