This collection of Healthy and Low Calorie Breakfast Recipes are made with easily available ingredients and are flavored with variety of spices and it is anything but boring! If you are short of breakfast ideas that are hearty, these Easy Healthy Vegetarian Breakfasts ( egg Free too!!) can be your go-to recipes and become best friends in your weight-loss journey.
Breakfasts are indeed most important meal of your day. Since you are reading this page, this assures me that you already understand the importance of breakfast!
These Low Calorie Veg Breakfast Ideas are curated especially for busy people and help them include fresh healthy ingredients easily in Indian and World style of cooking.
From pumpkin pancakes to apple smoothies to Indian flatbread, to sweet potato patties, to oatmeal, each breakfast idea includes a wholesome addition to nutrition to your meals.
I strongly believe that any weight-loss plan that suggest skipping breakfast is misleading. Its simple. To lose few pounds, you can't starve and then gobble down more calories than your body ever needed. That's what may happen when we skip breakfast or any other meal for that matter.
- Why Breakfast Is an Important Meal?
- Why Would You Love These Recipes?
- Collection of 25+ Healthy Low Calorie Breakfast Ideas To Lose Weight
- 1. Bathua Paratha
- 2. Ragi Banana Pancake (Eggless)
- 3. Tomato Upma Recipe (Suji Upma)
- 4. Cashew Cream Vegan Pasta
- 5. Veg Beet Tortillas
- 6. Whole Wheat Focaccia Bread
- 7. Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Burger
- 8. Pumpkin Pancakes (Eggless)
- 9. Vegan Tomato Spicy Pasta(Gluten Free)
- 10. Ragi Roti / Chapati
- 11. Veg Greek Salad
- 12. Healthy Tomato Soup (Vegan, No Oil)
- 13. Apple Baked Oatmeal (Eggless, sugarless, butter less)
- 14. Healthy Paneer Wrap
- 15. Apple Cucumber Mint Salad (Easy, Vegan)
- 16. Pumpkin Paratha (Whole Wheat Ghee Paratha)
- 17. Mashed Potatoes Sprout Salad
- 18. Pumpkin Sandwich
- 19. Veg Wheat Savory Crepes (Eggless)
- 20. Kala Chana Chaat / Salad
- 21. Sweet Potato Tikki
- 22. Pumpkin Spinach Salad
- 23. Sour Apple Smoothie
- 24. Mushroom Soup Without Cream
- 25. Beet Juice Recipe
- 26. Healthy Beet Muffins
- 27. Sugar Free Pumpkin Muffins
- What to Team These Breakfast Recipes With?
Why Breakfast Is an Important Meal?
- Breakfast helps you curb fake hunger pangs.
- A day that begins with a healthy meal keeps your mind relaxed and refreshed (Honestly, you would perform better if you are not thinking about food just because you left without breakfast).
- Small meals every few hours keep body's metabolism better than eating after many hours.
- It helps your glucose level controlled.
- Because my Dad used to say that if you would leave home without breakfast, you might not be able to eat at all for the rest of the day. That really happened with me and I took his advice. For more than 3 decades, never a day without breakfast and I am healthy and fit.
I am no expert when it comes to losing body weight. Yet I could easily lose weight by
- Planning and eating my meals around the same time frame of the day.
- Homemade cooked meals with a cheat day per week
- Mindful eating by including variety of fresh fruits, veggies and proteins.
- Dinner around 7:30 pm
- Desi Ghee in my diet
- No Refined oils.
- I had usual parathas, Ghee dosa, Uttapam twice a week and poori, halwas every fortnightly.
- Increased salad intake and curd in meals.
- Realized that my water intake was low and managed that to avoid fake hunger pangs.
Why Would You Love These Recipes?
- Easy Breakfast Recipes.
- Fresh and healthy ingredients by swapping pancake mix with freshly pureed fruits into ragi or whole wheat flours to make muffins and pancakes with a healthy twist!
- Use of Maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Swapping Cream with Greek yogurt or hung curd.
- Indian Breakfast and World style recipes.
- Vegetarian and Protein-packed breakfast!
- Egg Free. Those who like eggs can include egg whites for low cal option in pancakes or else.
- Can be easily made Vegan and Gluten Free
- Low calorie and are less than 300 calories.
- Secret Ingredient- Desi Ghee is used in most of the recipes (Includes Healthy fats)!
- The Best Low Calorie Vegetarian Breakfast Ideas Ever!
Collection of 25+ Healthy Low Calorie Breakfast Ideas To Lose Weight
If your are looking for Healthy and Low Calorie Breakfast Ideas that are easy, flavorful and delicious, follow this humble collection of tried and tested recipes that are great to begin your day with!
These recipes are Vegetarian and are free from egg and my family favorite recipes can be your next family favorite!
What to Team These Breakfast Recipes With?
- Baked Tomatoes with Curd
- Green Chutney
- Amla Pickle
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Lassi/ Chachh
- A cup of Milk or Ginger Tea
Poha is rich in carbs and shall be taken in moderation when planning to lose weight.
Vegetarians should eat balanced nutritious meals that include whole wheat, Ragi flour, Proteins, curd, sprouts, fresh soups, roughage or fiber from cucumber, cabbage, carrot, etc.
Moong Dal Cheela, Besan (Chickpea) cheela, Dal Daliya, Ragi Roti or pancakes, Protein salad, raw paneer.
You may also like-
Latest Posts on Healthy Veg Recipes-
- Crispy Air Fryer Rice Paper Dumplings (Vegan GF Recipe)
- Ginger Tea Recipe | How To Make Ginger Tea for Acid Reflux
- Air Fryer Vs Deep Fryer - A complete Guide
- Simple Indian Dinner Recipes (Easy, Healthy, Vegetarian)
- 10 Best Air Fryer Vegetarian Recipes- Easy Healthy Collection
- Air Fryer Broccoli Potatoes Recipe (Best Vegan GF)