Apple Cucumber salad flavored with Fresh Mint leaves on the table brings not just huge taste but also a fragrant atmosphere! Who says that salad can’t be delicious?
Apple Cucumber Mint Salad is a perfect vegan and gluten-free salad flavored with fresh ingredients like mint, lemon juice, and rich in protein with Peanut Butter as the creamy layer. With everything available in your kitchen, this salad can be ready just in 10 minutes. The taste and health get on board together and it is an ideal choice for weight-loss food.
I am fond of Apples and cucumbers and hence the choice was simple for me. One may choose any fruit or salad of choice like peach, carrots, zucchini, radish, lettuce, banana etc.
What I love most about this salad is the mint flavor mixed with lemon juice. I have tried several flavors but nothing can beat the freshness of mint leaves. I have added maple syrup and peanut butter for the smooth creamy texture. One can replace it with fresh garlic dips or hung curd dip.
One may also top this salad with dry fruits.
What to team this salad with?
You may have following as a side-dish with this weight-loss salad:
- Including Hung Curd helps add probiotic to this salad and this helps you have a light salad. Replace Mayonnaise or peanut butter with hung curd.
- Adding walnuts to this salad makes it more crunchy and nutritious.
- You may add this salad as a stuffing to a sandwich or a tortilla wrap to make an evening snack.
- This salad can be converted into a quick dessert by adding a vanilla or chocolate ice cream scoop.
How this Apple Cucumber Mint salad helps me lose weight?
Losing weight is a tough to achieve target till we start trying!
This salad is perfect for meeting your weight-loss goals as it has fresh ingredients. The Mint leaves are herbs that help boost our metabolism and digest fats easily. The combination of mint and cucumber in detox drinks aims to enhance digestion and fight fatigue.
The richness of proteins, Vitamin C, K, and fiber in this combined salad makes you full for longer and keeps the hunger pangs away. That means your visits to the kitchen pantry would be reduced!
You may also like:
Latest Posts from the blog:
- Gluten-free Healthy Vegan Tomato Pasta| How to make Spicy Pasta
- Pumpkin Pancakes | How to make Eggless Pumpkin Pancakes
- Weight Loss Vegetarian Recipes
More Weight-Loss Salads:
- Mashed Potatoes Salad with Moong sprouts | How to make Low-Calorie Salads
- Apple Cucumber Mint Salad | How to make Weight-Loss Salads
- Veg Thai Salad | How to make Healthy Veg Thai Salad
- Cucumber salad with caramelized onions | How to make weight-loss salads
If you make this recipe, share the image of it on our Instagram account @veg.buffet or Twitter account @vegbuffet
Apple Cucumber Mint Salad
- A large Bowl for mixing
- Chopping board
- 1 medium Apple chopped without peeling
- 1 large cucumber sliced in thinned layers
- 2-3 tbsp fresh mint leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp peanut butter chunky or plain
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp black pepper
- a pinch salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Gather all the ingredients and wash them under running water.
- Sort and chop the mint leaves. Make sure to wash them under tap water.
- Slice apple in small chunks. I have preferred it with skin. Peel 5-6 thin layers of cucumber and then chop it as desired.
- Once the chopping is done, keep aside the chopped salad.
- Add peanut butter to a large bow. Add maple syrup to it. Mix well
- Add lemon juice, salt and black pepper and give it a good mix.
- Add chopped salad and mix well.
- The delicious Apple Cucumber Mint Salad is ready!
|Serving size: 1 bowl|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||10%|
|Total Sugars 7.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?